CONF: Two way powers (Leipzig)
12 July–14 July
Details are available on their website. The conference will take place on 12–14 July, at the Vortragssaal der Bibliotheca Albertina, University of Leipzig (Beethovenstrasse 6).
The speakers and their titles are as follows:
- Maria Alvarez (King’s College London): “Abilities and Control”
- Kim Frost (Syracuse): “What Could a Two-Way Power Be?”
- David Horst (Campinas): “Against Skill Epistemology”
- Andrea Kern (Leipzig): “The logical nature of two-way-powers”
- Christian Kietzmann (Erlangen): “Aristotle on knowing how”
- Anselm Müller (Chicago): “‘Only good men have the power to do evil’ (Hippias Minor)”
- Vanessa Carr (Leipzig): “Are two-way powers causal powers?”
- Will Small (University of Illinois at Chicago): “Skill as a two-way power”
- Barbara Vetter (FU Berlin): “Are abilities dispositions?”
John Hyman from the Roots of Responsibility ERC Project will be present.