John Hyman is the project’s Director and PI (Principal Investigator). He is Grote Professor of Philosophy at UCL and a Senior Research Fellow at The Queen’s College, Oxford.
David Campbell is an Associate Research Fellow on the project, and Visiting Researcher at the Department of Philosophy, UCL. He also holds a stipendiary lectureship in Law at Lady Margaret Hall, Oxford. Previously he researched for his PhD at the School of Law, Trinity College Dublin where he was co-convenor of the Irish Jurisprudence Society. He has also been called to the Bar of Ireland.
Simon-Pierre Chevarie-Cossette is an associate research fellow on the project. He has a DPhil in philosophy from the University of Oxford, where he is currently a stipendiary lecturer in philosophy. He is also a visiting research fellow at King’s College London, with the support of the Fonds de Recherche du Québec Société et Culture.
Claire Field is an ERC Research Fellow on the project, which she holds at UCL. Previously, she studied at the University of St Andrews, where she was a member of the Arché Philosophical Research Centre and the Centre for Ethics, Philosophy, and Public Affairs.
Maximilian Kiener is an ERC Research Fellow on the project, which he holds as an Extraordinary Junior Research Fellow at The Queen’s College, University of Oxford. Previously, Maximilian was a graduate student in Philosophy at the University of Oxford.
Yuuki Ohta is the project’s Deputy Director and Administrator. From 2015 to 2018 he was the Career Development Fellow in Philosophy at St Hugh’s College, University of Oxford. He has a DPhil in philosophy from the University of Oxford, and teaches philosophy in Oxford and at UCL.
Philosophy of action, ethics and metaphysics
- Maria Alvarez (KCL)
- Hans-Johann Glock (University of Zurich)
- Edward Harcourt (Keble College, Oxford)
- Ukrike Heuer (UCL)
- Jennifer Hornsby FBA (Birkbeck)
- Christian List FBA (LSE)
- Helen Steward (University of Leeds)
- Erasmus Mayr (FAU Erlangen)
Legal theory and philosophy of law
Invited speakers and research collaborators
- Carla Bagnoli (Modena)
- Jessica Brown (St Andrews)
- Peter Cane FBA (Cambridge)
- Jonathan Dancy FBA (University of Texas at Austin)
- John Dupré (Exeter)
- Kimberly Ferzan (Virginia)
- Anton Ford (Chicago)
- Giada Fratantonio (Helsinki)
- Alexander Greenberg (Leverhulme Early Career Fellow; UCL)
- Doug Husak (Rutgers)
- Dana K. Nelkin (UC San Diego)
- Rik Peels (Amsterdam)
- Costanza Porro (Hamburg)
- Paul Russel (Lund; Lund-Gothenburg Responsibility Project)
- Andrea Sangiovanni (KCL)
- Alexander Sarch (Surrey)
- András Szigeti (Linköping; Lund-Gothenburg Responsibility Project)
- Daniel Whiting (Southampton)